Friday, January 3, 2014

Beauty Tips and Tricks!

Hey everyone!

My name is Crystal Renee and I am a makeup artist, licensed skin care therapist, and professional esthetician based out of the Northern California area! I have been in the beauty industry for 7 years, and I have a passion for makeup, beauty, health, and skin care.  I am experienced through top retailers such as MAC, Benefit Cosmetics, ULTA beauty, IMAGE Skincare, and Dermalogica!

I am creating this blog to share with you my passion in makeup artistry and skincare.  I will be posting pictures of my favorite products, beauty tips and tricks, and before/after photos of my clients! I am excited to share my passion with you! Lets have some FUN!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email me at:

crystalreneemua@gmail.com

Love Always,

Crystal Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment